The COVID-19 pandemic has affected many companies which will find it difficult to regain a state of profitability in the short and long term.
The Business Recovery program will allow business leaders to take proper actions in order to re-establish the business operations and set clear priorities with a concrete action plan to achieve their objectives.
Analyze Current Situation
- Assess whether the work location is configured in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines
- Assess the challenges that COVID-19 represents to employees, major customers, suppliers (i.e. procurement), technology and partners
- Evaluate the financial situation / Cash flow and conduct different scenarios
- Validate if value proposition is in line with customers’ needs
- SWOT Analysis considering COVID-19
Reset the priorities and Action Plan
- Choose three priorities which will quickly generate business and re-establish the situation
- Prepare ACTION PLAN for the next six months using S.M.A.R.T.
- Measure Progress through (K.P.I.) (Financial-Customer-Operations -People)
- Align budget, plan the resources and clarify roles and responsibilities
Alignment, Execution and Follow-up
- Align company objectives by department and team members
- Execution and Communication
- Review and adjust the action plan regularly.
Orest Lysymanko, PCC