Value creation is a shift in strategy and focus, on allocating resources and efforts to the key drivers that increase the value of a company, for business owners and all stakeholders involved. By integrating value creation activities into a strategic action plan, business owners will be more successful in increasing the value of their company and attaining their financial goals with an exit strategy.
Analysis of the current situation
- Complete A.C.T.E. assessment
- Gather financial information
- Product and services
- Organizational Chart & Employees
- Complete SWOT analysis
- Define your edge
Determine the value of the business and set the goals
- Take a step back and think the future of your business in two to five years.
- Clearly define the goals, aspirations, and timeline
- Determine the value of the business today
- Determine a scenario and value objective for an exit strategy
Prepare Action plan and alignment
- Short term goals / Priorities / initiatives (S.M.A.R.T.)
- How will you measure your progress (K.P.I.)
- Budget: Align budget and resources to plan
Execution and follow-up
- Organizational objectives
- Departmental / Individual objectives
- Communication Timeline
- Monthly meetings to discuss interim financial statements, action plan and set tactics to increase the value of the business.